Give Me Sun

I am so blessed.  Seriously.  It may sound silly but I couldn't have asked for nicer weather in Seattle.
Nearly 60 and sunny the whole time (with foggy, moody mornings- which I love).  I ended up running 13 miles on Friday just because it was so beautiful I didn't want to stop.  Naturally, I was thrilled to wear more spring-like attire.  Can I just say these jeans are the best things ever invented. Ridiculously comfy.  And yes, I rolled them down beacause my torse is not that long.
 *Side note. Somehow I feel more liberated to dress however I want to in Seattle.  Maybe because people don't seem to care as much what I have on - the dude the kilt, he could care less...*
 (Cari J.Crew, Tee Urban Outfitters, Jeans H&M, Shoes Forever21)

And naturally, the there was coffee to be had.  Mocha's all around.  One massive treat of this trip was getting to see my brother who is stationed at Ft. Lewis (of course he'd get placed there AFTER I left). I got to go on a run with him and chat about life - just being sibs.  It was amazing. I love him. Duh. :)
Maybe one day I'll live in the same state as a sibling...
  
Greenlake and Gas Works park...

Thanks for letting me reminisce - you're the best!






25 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! And great pics:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pictures! look at the view!! totally jealous :>
    like your outfit.
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elastic waist jeans... I want some!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gonna get those jeans! had some like them from anthro, but ripped them with my big butt during Forrest pregnancy;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable in this outfit. Love those shoes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit!!!I just found your blog and I love that!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hope to see you soon on my blog.
    Kisses
    www.hopethinkknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh!! i love those pants/jeans/things! so so cute. i pinned this...thinking about painting that first photo. we'll be in touch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been to Seattle, but this post really makes me want to go! Loving your shoes, btw.

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those flats, need to be in my life!!

    xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lily! You ran 13 miles just because?! You are my hero. I want to start running again... and I want to love it as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post and blog. Lets follow each other?
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That weather is good! =) Especially since so many don't get it during this time of year.
    LOVE this casual outfit. The flats are so fun!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. umm those shoes!!! love them! So jealous of you 60 degree weather!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite
    Enter my mark. Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything, especially the rolled down waist and the neon pop of your flats. And you love fog, haha, that makes me laugh. We get fog here, but maybe without sea it is just boring. Have a great weekend!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com
    ps with all the changes on Google, hey want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty outfit. You are ready for the weekend.
    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'One Shoulder Wonder'.

    Happy Friday! Have a weekend!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those pants are sooo cute - i love them with the flats! x, Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to hear you are having such good weather in Seatle!! Loving this outfit on you, especially those neon tipped flats!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lusting over your pants! Very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this casual look! Those shoes are my favorite. I haven't been to Seattle in forever, I hop you're having fun!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are making me want these pants even more than I already do, love the way you wore them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!