Look Away

 Kellen says that when you look away or down it means lack of confidence.  I tried explaining to him that bloggers don't have a lack of confidence.  It's the token 'look down' look.  A must.  Especially when you run out of poses.  Especially when posing doesn't come naturally...
(Shirt J.Crew, Pants J.Crew, Necklace J.Crew, Boots Old Navy, Sunnies H&M)

 I have a big week planned for this little blog...  I'll be in St. Kitts with my amazing hubby, {finally} soaking up some warm rays by the crashing ocean, so I thought I'd have a few of my blogger friends do some posts!  Also... major giveaway coming in the morning!  If you're into art, come back in la manana to score a maga prize!

13 comments:

  1. Love this combo and the neckpiece as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with this necklace! So amazing for spring.
    xo
    Gena
    Blush & Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I do the look away thing a lot too ;) I am loving that neckace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygoodness! This is such a cute outfit! The floral pants... pastal shirt... statement necklace... boots... LOVE IT!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pop of red with the mint...such cute floral pants!! Lol I feel like I look down a lot too when I run out of poses.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is beautiful perfect for Spring love that necklace so unique!

    xo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pants and the color mint! Have fun soaking up the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that's an amazing outfit! xxx
    Charlotte


    www.aliceroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um these pants are amazing!! And I love the necklace too. What a great statement piece! Silly hubbys they just don't know about posing ;)
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!