Purple Is My Favorite


Sorry I've been a little M.I.A this week...  But I have returned to talk about glasses.
I love glasses.  And I love getting new glasses.  When Firmoo contacted me about reviewing a pair, I was so pumped.  Not only are these things the cutest things I've ever seen, the service was great.  I still can't believe how awesome it was to virtually try on these guys and have them look basically the exact same in real life. So cool.  The only thing that was a little off was the width of the frames, but I can live with that.  Hello, they're PURPLE.
 (Shirt stolen from a pal, Jeans Forever21, Shoes H&M, Necklace J.Crew, Glasses c/o Firmoo)

The best news...  You're first pair is FREE.  Give Firmoo a test run and they're giving you your first pair free, just the cost of shipping.  They have such cute frames and it's so easy to just enter your prescription.  {I'm totally digging this pair and this pair}

Hope you're weekend is just so amazing!  And no, I'm not prego - the shirt is just puffy. 

25 comments:

  1. Love your glasses! Very happy color!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glasses :)
    http://kaika85.blogspot.fi/2013/04/ohoi-mates.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    Have a great weekend!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glasses :)
    Purple is my favorite colour ;)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look great! i've never tried coloured glasses before, i usually just wear my contacts out and boring glasses at home. i might have to try these out :)

    xoxo
    theclassyones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE purple frames!! they are so awesome on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know how to good a good impression

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are very nice!! thnx for your comment. would u like to follow each other? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think they're too wide....they're adorable! Love that necklace too!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty!I love the necklace very much. Lovely blog, what about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vibrant colors! You're adorable!

    www.bananamoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun! I am a huge fan of colored glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww how cute! The glasses, shirt and necklace go together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that top - perfect for spring!
    xx Annette
    www.iheartvintagecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the purple glasses on you! I have been debating trying a colored pair...darn you for making me want them more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Purple is my favorite! These look so cute and you look great in them. New follower here on gfc and bloglovin. Hope you can stop by my blog soon and follow if you like.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those glasses are amazing! I don't know if I could pull off purple glasses, but you make them look really wearable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!