Tell Me Your Fave...

Today I have Becky from The Two in Love talking favorite spring trends. She's such a cutie,you just HAVE to check out her blog!


What I wore- Scarf: Vintage, Shirt: PacSun, Parka: PacSun, Pants: Old Navy, Boots: Hunters 

I was so excited when Julie agreed to do a feature swap withme! She is such a sweet girl and I absolutely love her blog and style! Wethought it would be fun to share with you guys our favorite spring trends. Forme my favorite trend would be Hunter boots and pops of color so, I thought itwould be perfect to mix them together!!!

 I just recentlybought these Hunter boots and I’m obsessed! They are absolutely perfect forspring and you can wear them so many different ways. I can’t wait to pair themwith a cute summer dress and denim shorts with a loose fitted top once theweather really warms up! I also love wearing brighter colors in the spring andsummer time. For me bright denim is perfect and I love clashing differentcolors together. I think the pink pants work so well with the green Hunterboots. And since it is still chilly in Colorado the army green parka finishesthe outfit off perfectly!

Thanks for having me Julie and I hope you all enjoyed the spring styleideas! 



7 comments:

  1. Loving the head scarf! I have Hunter boots as well - love them so much!

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the scarf!! Is awesom how this accessory can give the touch to the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look! I have a similar jacket from Old Navy but want to get more! Love the one you're wearing.
    xx Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo i'm loving the idea of Hunter boots with a dress- that sounds really pretty. i'm moving to seattle soon and have been nervous on how to style rain boots with everything,but now i see i need not worry ;) awesome feature swap, girls!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ill have to check out her blog!

    X

    http://shopstyleconquer.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!:) I am a blogger from Indonesia..
    i like your blog,because i find much interesting information esp. about fashion...
    and i done following your blog:))
    when you have free time maybe you could follow back my blog
    Hopefully we can share though we are different languages...
    Although my blog in indonesia but i do hope you ' re still get the point of the photos in any posting on my blog...
    I have also asked sorry if my english still sound strange, because i still under study
    And last me just say "do not forget follow back to my blog"heheeee:))

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!