Day and Night

 St. Kitt's was unreal.  I just can't get over the ocean.  The truth is, every time I'm remotely close to crashing waves, I forget about everything else and life is perfect and at peace.  That was my whole week last week.  Because this was a work trip for Kellen, I was a stressing bit over my outfits.  Impressing people and all that ho-hum.
Due to this, I did expand my wardrobe a bit more than I normally would {Sorry Kell}.  However, I feel pretty good about my picks.  These shorts though... the sweetest girl from my small group dropped the shorts off the night we left.  In love with the floral print and bright colors. 
 Day: Shorts Arie, Tank Old Navy, Sandals Gap, Hat F21, Sunnies H&M
Night: Dress H&M, Necklace H&M, Sandals F21

The night pictures were taken on our room balcony... And Kellen is basically turning pro in the photography world. Stud.

Also, don't forget about the Art Giveaway!  Only a few days left!
{Go HERE to enter}  



19 comments:

  1. your making me so jealous this looks gorgeous :)

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you are the cutest. Love your tropical outfits! And I 100% completely get what you said about being near the ocean. Now you have me craving a vaca! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute!!! These are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Both you and the scenery :) I have loved following your St. Kitt's journeys on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww gorgeous photos! So jealous ! I went to St Kitts in 2004, twas gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos!! :)





    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that 2nd picture is SO dad gum good. Could the sunset be any better?!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! I am just in love with the ocean, it's sad I don't live near it! Love your cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! Love your beautiful necklace! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so carefree and beautiful, I love how effortlessly chic your outfits are!

    Have a lovely week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The surroundings are beautiful!

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful. I wish I was there!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pictures! I love the floral shorts, they are beautiful.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow it looks beautiful there!! How awesome that you got to tag along for a work trip. Those shorts are super cute.
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these pictures are beautiful. I especially love that sunset shot!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been following your vacay on Instagram, it looks magical!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like an awesome trip. Both looks are lovely. Gorgeous photos <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the the shot of you overlooking the city. Do I recognize the necklace?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!