Keep Coming Around

 Some days I try so hard to find a way to dress-down my outfit.  No exception for this Tilda top from J.Crew.  It's amazing, but I feel like almost every time I want to wear it, I don't feel like getting fancy.  And this sweatshirt... apparently is a fave {seen here and here}.  
What can I say {especially with this face} - Mmmmm, I love it.
(Shirt J.Crew, Sweatshirt J.Crew, Jeans Urban Outfitters, Shoes Urban Outfitter, Earrings J.Crew)

Here comes Monday.  I'm already so ready for Saturday...

12 comments:

  1. oh my goodness i LOVE that top!

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top!

    styleinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit. This is the kind of style I wish I had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the Tilda top! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really pretty top! I love how you casual-ized it :) And I agree, hurry up again Saturday, you never stay long enough!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming by my blog! Love this top!
    I'm following you now!

    patternedlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color of your sweater! Super cute outfit.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit pictures! I heart your style! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit! love the color combination ;)

    www.CrazyBitsOnline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!