Maybe, Maybe Not

I don't know if this happens to you or not, but sometimes I wear outfits that are outrageously comfy and just make me feel cool.  Then I see a picture and realize that maybe it's not the most flattering...
Might have happened here.  I promise I'm not hiding a baby bump.
But what can I say, I was so comfy and felt cool.  
I had Saturday all to myself since Kellen abandoned me to go hunting.  So I went shopping. Duh.
I explored the Third Ward, probably my most favorite part of Milwaukee.  Grabbed some goodies at Lululemon.  Finally snagged the new Vampire Weekend album {well, Kell snagged it for us, technicaly...}.  Came home and made Pad Thai {this recipe is DELISH!}.  
Basically my Saturday was so so so good.
(Shirt J.Crew, Dress H&M, Shoes J.Crew Factory, Earrings Thrifted)

Remember this Art Giveaway with Michelle of The Art of Michelle way back when {here}?  Well, it's about time we announced the winner.  {Drum roll please...}
Congratulations Mary of Babble and Bloom!
 You'll be receiving your art in the mail so very soon


15 comments:

  1. Haha I do that all the time! But I think you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable AND gorgeous. This is not in line with your winning combinations, I like that you're testing your readers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) YAY! Thank you! :) let me know if you need my info! 2) just DYING over this sandals-- amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt!

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics :):):):)

    http://louloren.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a fantastic saturday!
    you look adorable by the way :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cardigan . If you want we can follow each other via GFC & Bloglovin.

    Http://myfatblogdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sandali carinissimi (: Reb, xoxo.

    * Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo outfit, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/05/firenze-1966.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flattering-shmattering. Sometimes, comfy just wins!! Besides, you could wear a paper bag and look like a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Saturday sounds awesome! I love this blouse, the colors are so fun! And sometimes a comfy, oversized outfit is needed :)
    I'm hosting a Summer Style Link-up on my blog today if you wanna join in!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you wore a shirt above your dress! Super cute and those sandals are adorable.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super blog :)
    Do you want to follow each other ?
    http://jakdwiekroplewody.blogspot.com/
    and on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit. i really like your sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute!! love the shirt with the different shades of pink!! what an original idea :)

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!