Work Hard, Play Hard

This may or may not have been an OOTD from Memorial Weekend...  It's been a crazy marathon of a work week for me {by week I mean like, 2 weeks} - hence the lack of post for a week...  Holidays are just huge in the retail world, clearly, which means I get to work more than shop.  But don't pity me, I work hard to play hard - NYC in two days!!  This will be Kellen and my first trip that's not involving friends or going to see family.  Just the two of us.  I'm so excited to hang out with him in that crazy, amazing city and just explore and play around.
 (Shirt J.Crew, Pants J.Crew, Shoes Payless, Necklace J.Crew)

 And yeah, I big time love this shirt {wore it only a bit ago here}.  The silky, flowy aspect of it just makes me feel so comfy and chic at the same time.  Perfection. I encourage you to take advantage of it being on sale! ;)

9 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Those shoes are perfection :)

    XO,
    Becky
    www.thetwoinlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit:). Nice shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH you are going to New York! You guys are going to have a BLAST! Needless to say.. can't wait to see all of your pictures from that trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diggin those pants, lady! I've been loving colorful bottoms lately!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top! Very classy but funky with the colors.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, have so much fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PRETTY!! love the outfit and specially that cute blouse :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes are incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!