Allow Me to Introduce...

I know I've talked about my pal Corrie about a million times on the blog before and I just wanted to introduce you to this uber cutie.  First off, girl is a beaut.  Adorable.  Secondly, great sense of style. The first time I saw her in my head I said, "I've got to be her friend".  Thirdly, amazing conversationalist with a quick, witty mind.  Seriously.  Could talk to her for days about anything and everything.  Lastly, this girl is not only totally encouraging and always pushing me deeper into faith, but absolutely hilarious.  I told her I was going to snap pics of her and she started just posing away.  She never fails to make me laugh.  Love her.
Me: Shirt J.Crew, Shorts Forever21, Sandals H&M, Necklace Windsor, Sunnies/Belt Cor's
Cor: Sweater Nordstrom, Shorts Gap cut-offs, Sandals Target, Sunnies H&M)

No, she doesn't have a blog - although she could with her incredible wardrobe, but she does have an Etsy!  We're talking legit artist, and she's crazy talented!  Check her out HERE!

8 comments:

  1. Love your shorts and her sweater is adorable.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you too look amazing! Too bad she doesn't have a blog, i would really follow her as well:) x Meant To Attend

    ReplyDelete
  3. She seems like my kind of girl! Where on God's green earth did she get that sweater?? Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I totally think the three of us could be best friends.. quite possibly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfits!
    Loooove your blog, following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your looks! Cor's sweater is ah-mazeballs!!!

    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!