Breaking It Out

 I got this shirt over Christmas at Urban and have been dying for hot days to wear it.  It's one of those that hardly ever makes it out of my closet because I feel it deserves the BEST outfit ever.  Not saying that this is, but I love how it feels pairs with leather {or pleather because I'm too cheap to buy a real leather skirt, let's be honest}.  And same with these earrings.  I lovingly call them my Malibu Barbie earrings and have worn them once because again, saving them.  Saving is silly, really.
In other news... My top knot is back!!
 
(Shirt Urban Outitters, Skirt Forever21, Sandals Forever21, Earrings H&M, Sunnies Forever21)

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for visit my blog :)

    your blog is amazing too!!

    http://louloren.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! Your outfit is darling!


    www.hugswishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt and those earrings are beautiful! I love how you styled it with a skirt.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Love the skirt! It's so versatile and kind of edgy because of the material. Love the casual tee with it, such a great combo. : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love that top!
    I have the same thing with some clothing pieces, that I love, Im just saving them..and saving..and ending up wearing them only once in year..its not good, must get rid of that habit..:D

    Anete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this! I really like how you styled a leather skirt for summer and that you made it casual and totally wearable for every day. So cute!

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, would you like to follow each other?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  8. You are amazing!! I love your style! :)

    Follow?
    Visit my blog www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the graphic tee! It's a really nice look with a simple black skirt.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! The tee is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely look !
    Beautiful skirt !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the glasses with your high bun! :)

    I enjoyed this post and I'm now following you :) Can't wait to read more in the future!
    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute!!! :D
    Love your leather skirt, I've been trying to find the perfect one for a long time but no luck for me!!! :(

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!