Copy Cat


 Wednesday's Thoughts:
Isn't it interesting how what you're looking at {blogs/instagram} can effect your own style/lifestyle desires?  For quite a while I was looking at Pink Peonies, Cupcakes and Cashmere types of blogs and just wanted to live in J.Crew.  Then I swung more towards Sincerely Jules, Late Afternoon, This Time Tomorow and was loving the rocker whimsical.  Now I'm reading hippie mom blogs such as From the Natos and The Anderson Crew and I just want to dumpster dive and be a hippie mom.  The influence of the blogging world is clearly huge on me - or rather Instagram- that's the main one I get inspiration from.  Hippies are winning currently.
 {But don't worry I'm still lookin preppy over here, ha}
(Shirt J.Crew, Pants J.Crew, Shoes Forever 21, Earrings J.Crew, Watch Michael Kors, Sunnies H&M)

And yes, ever since I saw this stripped version of this shirt on Atlantic-Pacific here, I knew I just had to have it.  It has made it to be my new fave piece.  Unreal comfy, unreal classic.

17 comments:

  1. I love love love the hippie look. Mainly, I love the freedom I feel to where whatever I want, whenever I want! That is thanks to blogging, for sure! Oh and, you look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit. I could not agree more about the influence of blogger style, including on instagram. No matter how many times you hear that bloggers aren't influential on people anymore, I disagree. I am ALWAYS purchasing things based on blogger's recommendations or taking style notes from other bloggers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flowered pants!! I have similar ones!!


    www.sweetvictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya look stunning@ join my giveaway
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you like totally belong in a J.crew ad : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit and pics ;)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty look, the pants are really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm totally in love with these pants! They're too adorable.
    xoxo
    Kate
    justkatea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love the subtle mixing of prints! You look great! I have noticed too that being a blogger has changed how I look at things, and I like hearing the influences it has on other people too:)
    xoxo,
    Jaclyn
    Written in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    Everyone,How are you.Excellent working Today Join your Platform got new information..My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Massasje Stavanger
    Rynkekrem
    Anti aldring
    Botox Stavanger
    Brystforstørrelse
    Askorbinsyre
    Laserbehandling mot rynker
    Porer i huden
    Behandling mot rynker Stavanger
    Rynker
    Brystløft Stavanger
    Hudpleie Stavanger
    Hudpleie produkter
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals
    STAY BLESSINGS!

    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shirt. This pattern mixing is fab. The floral pants still count as hippie ;)
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This pants are so cute on you!! Love this gorgeous casual look :)

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this look! it's super cute for summer!
    xo,
    Maddie

    always-maddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely pants and sunnies!!

    Styleinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!