Floral and Stripes Forever

 
Well, I barely made it a week without posting this shirt again.  Uuhh, yup.
And guys, seriously.  This dress is the most comfy thing ever.  And on mega sale - less in store than online, if you want an insider tip. {And patriotic.  Triple threat.} You're going to want to snag it.  Not gonna lie, I also have a slight obsession with floral necklaces apparently...
 
 (Dress J.Crew, Shirt J.Crew, Necklace J.Crew, Sandals Forever21, Sunglasses Forever21, Watch Michael Kors)

 I met up with Hannah of Sidewalk Struts the other day {don't worry, we're cooking up something gooooood over in MKE} and she was saying that after reading my blog and being around Kellen a bit, she just thinks he's just a great guy.  And you know what?  I 100% completely agree.  
I was beyond stressed out about getting everything together {especially my outfits- hello} before we leave for the west coast tomorrow.  My crazy work schedule doesn't always leave room for getting life together - this being one of those times.
This man.
He did the dishes and the laundry just so I would have some time to do a little pre-vaca shopping.  He's always so selfless, especially when I'm being selfish.  I'm crazy for him.
We're headed to Los Angeles/Flagstaff/Phoenix for a good little family vaca.  I'm pretty friggin excited to see the Cottrell side of my life.  And finally be somewhere actually warm and always sunny.  So. EXCITED.



16 comments:

  1. Wow... perfect... love your look from head to toe :)... So cute :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look!
    That dress is amazing!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuute dress!!! love the styling!!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emphasis on the sunny, my friend. Straight up HOT in these parts.. but I think you'll fall in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love how preppy chic the outfit is. Haha, I always re-wear clothes! But it's fun that you were able to style the shirt differently. It looks really great with the dress. That necklace is so fun!!! Really cute outfit, it's my favorite from you so far : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing dress, dear! love your style, you look beautiful)

    maybe we could follow each other? i'm following you now, follow me back via gfc and bloglovin please)
    xoxo

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the striped dress and the color looks so great on you!

    Delightful Ideas
    No Bake Cake Pops Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is amazing! Love the whole outfit, stipes are great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally loved this post!!! Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other! I follow you back for sure - Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute dress I love stripes they are so versatile!
    xo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing look! Your blog is really interesting!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your necklace! This look is so cute and cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!