Orange Ya Glad?




Please pardon the cheesy title.  I couldn't help myself.
This past weekend a couple from our small group got hitched and it was absolutely precious.  I love watching people I see continuously grow begin to grow together.  It's great.  
Congrats Andrew and Jazz!
{I also love dressing up for weddings. And seeing the hubs all snazzy is pretty great too ;)}

We had a few friends standing around waiting on us to snap the blog pics {yes, I felt uber awkward} however, it made me laugh more and had the quickest photo shoot ever, ha. 
 They're such good sports.
(Dress Urban Outfitters, Necklace J.Crew, Shoes Target, Clutch Thrifted)

And yes, I love this dress.  As well as this necklace/shoe combo. 
{As seen here and here}

Here's to a great, warm and sunny week!

16 comments:

  1. you two look great!! I like your dress a lot!! check my new post!!

    www.sweetvictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo, as well! The dress is adorable.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the orange theme! And the necklace is adorable!
    xo
    Blush and Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my all time favorite. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! The shape is amazing. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look rather dapper! Stunning couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your legs look amazing in those wedges girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look! And you two are so sweet :)

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for commenting back, dear :))))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so beautiful dear!
    Really like your sense of style <3
    Wish you a nice day!!

    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, I love the title of the post. So cute. Literally obsessed with every piece of your outfit. Love the cut of the dress, and that necklace is such a gorgeous statement piece. Very bright, fun, girly outfit. You have amazing style! Just started following you on BL. Hope you can check out my blog and follow. I'd love to hear your feedback : ) anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is adorable! That color is so hard to pull off, but you look amazing. x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm crushing hard on that dress, the cut is adorable!!!! Great look!!!!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. so pretty, I love the necklace
    kisses
    AJS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!