Weekend Getaway: Chicago

This past weekend Kellen was in Nashville for work so I decided long ago that I wanted to do something fun while he was gone.  Turns out, my old Seattle roommate was going to be in Chicago and I for sure needed to see her.  Since another bestie lives in Chi as well, I just spent the weekend.  It was heavenly to run by Lake Michigan with city views, do plenty of shopping, lounge at numerous coffee shops, hang in the quaintest neighborhoods and just get some much needed girl time.
(Romper H&M, Jacket J.Crew Factory, Sandals Old Navy)
 There's just something about a big city that just makes me happy.  Wether it's running with a skyline view or being smack in the middle of it.  Just. Love. It.
{And how crazy cute is this Corrie girl?}

Cor is just the greatest.  This girl and I have always found the same things to love.  And these jelly sandals I can't stop wearing aren't an exception.  Go figure, I spotted not one, but two pairs of theses gems in her closet.  Girl knows what's up.

9 comments:

  1. Those jelly sandals are supercute, I adore the colour!! And this haircut looks so good on you, really:) x Meant To Attend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit with the pop of color. Those sandals are everythinnnnngggg!!!

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with those sandals! They're adorable! And I love this casual look!
    xoxo
    Kate
    justkatea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful jeans jacket i love this colour it's nice :)
    http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool sandals !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shoes such a pretty shade :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I was going to post a comment about your fabulous purple sandals... but I guess I'll be a bit different and say that that Jumpsuit is truly amazing!!!
    Great combination!
    -Madelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!