Workin A Double

OMG.  I am beyond loving being in So-Cal.  I was made to live in this state {one day}.
I snagged this tank the day before we left and I had been eying it for quite some time.  I just love how I can easily do double duty with it and go from a dressier look for church and meeting people to a relaxed look for pier walking and drinks with friends.  Winner winner.
{And yes, I'm wearing the floral necklace again.  #repeat}
{Costume Change}
 (Outfit 1: Tank J.Crew, Shorts Forever21, Shoes DSW, Belt Forever21, Necklace J.Crew, Sunnies Forever21
Outfit 2: Shorts Gap cut offs, Sandals Old Navy, Bag Old Navy, Sunnies H&M)

So. I conformed.  I posted my first video on instagram.  And I kinda, sorta liked it. 
If you don't already fallow along, feel free to!  @julie_cottrell



16 comments:

  1. Great top, honey, very versatile indeed.;) I like both of the looks, especially those shorts from the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!
    Love the top! : )
    Ksses
    Linda
    www.acupofme-acm.com
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute casual look! That necklace is so great (pretty sure I said the exact same thing last week when you wore it, but it's so pretty! : ) LOVE the sandals in the last picture. Such an amazing color.

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty look! Love your heels and how comfortable yet stylish your outfit is!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that tank!!! those purple sandals are awesome!



    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving both looks - Hip, hip, hooray for versatile clothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing girl! Love your necklace! ;) *

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this colorful summer look you definitely look like a Cali girl to me! xx Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yayyyyy for loving Southern California :)
    I love the way you styled that new tank with those jean shorts!!
    And that pop of purple in your sandals...love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woah that shirt really IS amazeballs- it goes with everything. i love it tied on the bottom like that. i think it'd look super cute layered over a dress too!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shoes are so cute!! Love them with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the top and the sandals, just perfect for summer!

    www.timelessdifference.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you so lovelyyy doll!
    www.supongoeostilo.bllogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit! So lovely:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!