Back At It

 I'm mildly obsessed with these new J.Crew earrings {as well as these H&M sunnies...}.  So much so, I even painted my nails hot pink after getting them.  Kellen is such a gem.  I was 'ooooohhh and aaaahhhhh'ing over them but went to try some stuff on knowing I should in no way get the earrings. When I came out, Kell had had them pulled out of the case for me. Sneaky guy.
Happy 2 year anniversary to me.  #luckygirl
I just loved pairing them with my grandma's vintage bracelet and my pink J.Crew bracelet from a couple years ago. I seem to be loving the black, white and pink combo. {also seen here}
 (Dress J.Crew, Shirt J.Crew, Shoes Urban Outfitters, Earrings J.Crew, Bracelets J.Crew/Vintage, Sunnies H&M)

Amazing news - My parents are coming this weekend!  I haven't seen them since Christmas and this long distance  relationship is killing me.  So. Excited.  
Hope your weekend is full of summer goodness!



14 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Enjoy your time with your parents xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bracelets! :)

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely outfit :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. im kinda obsessed with your sunnies too!
    and yay for the parentals coming down :) thats always super exciting! <3

    i love love love this outfit too btw :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww lucky girl! I love those earring and they look great with that dress. Happy anniversary! xx Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Behandling av kviser
    Restylane Sandnes
    Brystløft Stavanger
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals
    Permanent hårfjerning Sandnes
    Behandling av rosacea


    STAY BLESSINGS!
    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing oufit, dear! love the sunglasses)

    what about following each other? xoxo

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photos. Your earrings and bracelet are so cute together! And that dress is the perfect simple summer dress. Love it :)

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for your parents coming in this weekend!! it is hard to have a long distance relationship with them, i understand that. love those earrings they look awesome on you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those earrings!!

    xo,
    Gina

    www.eastcoastwestcoastfashion.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!