CA/AZ Recap

For the 4th {a 10 day week celebration for us} we took a little trip first to the OC to see his parents.  We spent the weekend beach hopping, seeing friends, relaxing and grilling with his parents.  It was heaven.  I really feel I belong in that sunny state.
 On Tuesday we took a bit of a roadtrip to Flagstaff, AZ to meet up with the whole family.  My family isn't big on reunions, so ultimately this was my first family reunion ever.  It was incredible.  That family is so full of love and joy.  Amazing to be around.  While in Flag, Kell and I also celebrated out 2 year anniversary by hiking massive Mount Elden.  Year 2 at 10,000 ft - not too shabby.
 The last day we spent in Phoenix.  We had a day to just lay by the pool {in 118 degree weather} and get some one-on-one time with the bros and their girls.  I just loved this trip.  So much laughter, good convo and family.  I'm such a blessed girl to have some many wonderful people in my life.
The most prevelant thing on this trip had to be coffee.  Everyday.  Kell and I joke that we spent more on coffee than anything else.  We just love exploring coffee apparently.

The church we went to in Cali spoke on worship on Sunday.  I started crying while we sang.  I'm so ridiculously blessed.  We've had such an amazing time traveling this year.  I've had the best two years of my life with Kellen.  I have a new-ish family that loves me and accepts me.  I have a crazy, amazing God who continually blesses me.  Sometimes in my Milwaukee bubble I totally forget how awesome my life is because I get so caught up in work and the daily routine.  When I get away, I'm seriously blown away at how richly blessed I am.  Thank you, JC.

*Sidenote.  Kellen hates that I'm always taking pictures of him.  I can't help it though. Sorry Kell.
**And yes, most of these are from Instagram.  I blew that thing up.  Sorry to you.



7 comments:

  1. I love your pics!! What photo editing tool do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually just use the afterlight app. It's pretty amazing!

      Delete
  2. Great pics! Looks like such a cool place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a fun little trip...and your pictures are gorgeous! I have to follow you on Insta!
    Hahaha the problem with having a camera and loving to take pictures is that you always have a million pictures of the people you're around...and usually none of yourself! :(

    So happy to follow you on Bloglovin too. I'm glad you had a great time here in California!
    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great photos from what looks like such an amazing trip! So happy for you that you are in love with life :) xx Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! California and Arizona looks so beautiful! Wish I could visit those states! Seemed like you had an awesome time dear (: Thank you for sharing <3

    xoxo
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!