#GNO

 
 If you didn't watch the premier of Project Runway last night, you missed the amazing designer Miranda Levy.  Lucky me, she's from Milwaukee.  Luckier me, I got to meet her and oogle at some of her designs walking around the room.  I meet up with some other Milwaukee bloggers, Molly of Heart of a Blonde and Chelsa of This Grand Adventure, making it officially a GNO {Girls Night Out - I had to ask too}  Such a fun night meeting and mingling with such fun ladies.
 
(Shirt thrifted, Shorts Forever21, Shoes Payless, Necklace J.Crew, Watch Michael Kors,Bracelet Forever21, Clutch Thrifted)
 And how gorg is Miranda - wearing one of her own designs.  Beautiful.  And I'm a bit sad you can't tell {due to the awesome quality of these photos... sigh} how amazing my shorts are.  Just a silky, elastic waist little number from Forever21 that I just cannot stop wearing.  All for $12.80.  MMMhum.
While we're talking about clothes... Molly's dress...  are you as blown away by it as I am!?  Really.

Hope you have a great weekend and completely soak up summer time!

9 comments:

  1. Waaaaaooo!!!! That is amazing!!! It looks like you had a wonderful time with the girls, I'm so happy for you! Loving your cute Forever21 shorts as well :)

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GNO! so fun! bet it was a crazy awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. You're so tan.
    AND you have the prettiest smile EVER. Seriously. You're making me happy just looking at these pics.

    That floral necklace is fantastic - and I know I need one just like it now. And I'm pretty sure I have those F21 shorts. Wore them this morning. I always tuck my tanktops into them . . . cause I'm weird.

    So cool that your friend is wearing her own design! You creative folks, you.

    -gab

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing in that pink top!! really complements your skin tone!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely!! Love the colour of your top:))

    Styleinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! The shorts and wedges look great together! It looks like you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I missed you! I was at Miranda's for the first part of the night and Timothy's later on. Hopefully we can catch up at another event this summer.

    Corleen
    http://barelypractical.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!