Hey You

 I'm typically a shorts and and long-sleeves type of girl.  That's my most favorite combo.  
{and since it's not exactly steamy in MKE anymore, I can add a few lengths... boo}
However, these little pants called to me.  And well, the Tilda hasn't been out to play recently.
Guess I'm showin some arm.
(Shirt J.Crew, Chinos J.Crew, Shoes Target, Earrings J.Crew, Watch Michael Kors, Sunnies Knockaround)

I think this shirt has hit the record of appearing most on the blog...  {here and here}
Great news, it's back in the store with the fall collection.

14 comments:

  1. cute pants!!!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I usually stick with shorts and long sleeves, too! But it is nice to branch out :) You're a cutie, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit! Love the colors and the difference in length of the pants and shirt. Makes it interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The collar on your top is so fabulous!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lovely outfit !
    The top is too cute with the ruffles.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo and nice look ;)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blouse is so pretty!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome look! Love the colour of the pants and details on your shirt collar

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that collar! Also really nice color combo!

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is so cute - I'm not surprised it's hit a blog record :) I love it with those pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great colours and top!

    http://styleinlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look. So preppy and cute.
    Jen
    http://fashionablyfestive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!