Maxed Out


Just keeping Monday simple.
I was told this dress was the best dress of '13 summer.  Who am I to argue that? This thing has pockets and slits on both sides.  Unreal.
  But seriously, this dress is incredible.  Why don't I have more maxis?
(Dress Old Navy, Necklace Windsor, Shoes DSW, Sunnies Forever21)

My parents were in town this weekend so I put my mom to work: braiding my hair.  She used to braid like crazy when I was little and yes, I had here do this same crown in 6th grade.  It felt amazing.  Thanks mom.

 

9 comments:

  1. absolutely darling!
    props to your mom, the hair looks great :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!
    i admire your mom for coming up with this:)

    ♡,
    Riza of Pour L'Instant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splits and pockets, I'm sold! Great look, how do you manage that braid???
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that braid! You're a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi lily, thanks dear for dropping by in my blog.
    i love your hair and the dress, as well. lookin'
    so pretty. would u like to follow each other.
    just let me know. thanks

    xoxo,
    Joan
    https://www.facebook.com/joan.tungul.79
    http://www.streetblush.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I have had my mom do the same thing to me recently! She is an amazing french braid-er, so I had her do my hair for a wedding recently. I just don't have the patience to learn :( I love the maxi dress! I have been living in mine all summer too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!