Repeat. Repeat.



Please pardon my mini break.  Recently I've been suffering from seasonal depression. IN JULY.
Everyday has been a struggle to just get over 70 degrees the past week.  I'm losing my tan because it's rainy.  The result is less than inspired wardrobe choices {hence the many repeats in this post - Here and Here}.  I really, really do not want to wear layers and pants again {even though the fall pieces are gorg!}.  I'm absolutely dying to be hot and sweaty.  I wore this outfit two Monday's ago.  I vaguely remembering the liner in it making my back sweat.  It was glorious.

(Dress J.Crew, Shoes Forever21, Earrings J.Crew, Bracelet J.Crew, Watch Michael Kors)

This past weekend Kellen's brother and his girlfriend came to visit us.  It was such a blast to really get to hang out with them and well, get to know them really.  It was also a great excuse to do everything there is to do in MKE {even though we were bundled up for outdoor adventures... yoga on the beach required a hoodie and full pants. Boo}.  If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I blew that thing up with pictures of our adventures.  Such a great time with two amazing people.  Loved it.

20 comments:

  1. I'm with you. It needs to get hot again and stay that way for a little while before it's time to bundle up and put tights and boots on. I'm not ready for fall yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous!
    oh seasonal depression.. been there:( hope you feel better:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I get that way too! Like now.. I want September to get here, stat! It has just gotten way too miserable out there! At least you look as adorable as ever :) Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry to hear about the gloomy weather! it has been rainy here the past two days and i have had just about enough. you look adorable though :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. we all take bloggy breaks every now and then don't apologize especially when the weather isn't optimal. love the dress, super cute. is it in the stores now or was it a past purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous post! Absolutely love those earrings, so chic

    RUNNINGINPLATFORMS

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is insanely cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, hope it gets warm again. And wiw this dress is beyond adorable!
    Simons Lake&Moon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the dress is to die for, it looks super adorable. X
    Please visit mine & my twin's blog and let us know what you think.

    Fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress - it is beyond cute! How did I not find your blog before now? - New follower here:)
    Xx,
    Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love that dress!! very cute!!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your look!

    http://styleinlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. polka dots dress, so cute! lovelovelove. I am the opposite, i'm so happy it's cooled down around here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is so cute! And I have to say that you are are one of the only other people that I have ever heard of loving the heat. I LOVE summer! I would much rather be hot than cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad I found your blog, it's so cute! I love this look too! Super cute! xo
    girlintheglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress looks so wonderful on you! Wow! I love the Polka Dots!

    love, polly

    the littlest polly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful dress!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!