Mathmatics

 I don't know about you, but I always brag to the hubs about the cost per wear {CPW - total prices divided by number of wears. I just learned I'm not the only person who does this..}.  This shirt- down to $2.50 and only on the second outing {first time here}.  Who loves a good H&M deal?  Heck. Yes.
 Tank H&M, Jeans Urban Outfitters, Shoes DSW, Necklace J.Crew, Sunnies Forever21, Barrettes J.Crew

And apparently I really struggle with lighting with this tank- it's cursed.  Too dark, too bright.  

Here we go Monday.  I don't know about you, but I have one crazy week ahead.  I start training for my NEW JOB at Hudson Business Lounge as well as wrapping up with the family I nanny for.  Attempting to squeeze in some long runs {I may find a way into a marathon in October...} and taking care of my handicap man.  I already can't wait for Friday.




5 comments:

  1. ha! this is so funny. "down to 2.50 per wear." you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! follow each other on gfc? :)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at your new job! Love the proportions of this look, you shorter hair, the flatforms and the flowy shirt, very pretty!
    Simona Lake&Moon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!