New Woman

 For the longest time I've been dying to cut my hair {I've just been holding onto top knots, but lets be honest, that's about all I love about long hair}.  This weekend I finally took the plunge.  And decided to spice things up by going all blondie.  I. LOVE. IT.  I think when it's all said and done I'll be more of a white blonde {as long as my hair doesn't fall out}, but I guess we'll see if what they say is true;
Blondes have more fun?
Tee Forever21, Skirt J.Crew (old), Shoes DSW, Sunnies Forever21

I actually have exciting news that makes me EVEN MORE of a new woman.  But I'm going to have to be a tease on this one and fill all you lovely readers in later this week.  But let's just say it's going to involve getting some more professional looking things in my closet... ;)

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE love this new hair-do of yours!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love this look, dear :)



    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks fantastic girl! good choice!
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright pop of purple from this skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!