Obsessive Behavior

I've noticed I get obseesed about pieces clothing and that's about all I can think about.   If I'm patient enough to wait it out {such as on these shorts}, it's a great day.  Sometimes, not.  Like with these shoes.  Case in point:  I had an interview at 2pm the other day.  At 12pm, I was out buying shoes.  I NEEDED these things.  And yes, I've worn them nonstop already.  This jacket - potentially the best $10 I ever spent.  Basically, this is a compilation of all my recent obsessions.
{If you want a throw-back to the last time this shirt was on the blog- check it out here. Mildly embarrassing #beginnerblogger}
(Shirt Forever21, Shorts J.Crew, Jacket Urban Outfitters, Shoes Chinese Laundry, Sunnies H&M)

Also.  Big decision.  I'm big time wanting to chop and color my hair.  I'm thinking like big change.  I love the blonde that's in the front of my hair, I do {all natural}, but I'm thinking I want it all over?  Thoughts?  Opinions?  I also read somewhere that you know a 2013 girl by chopping of her hair.  It clearly is a trend this year, but coming from a girl who had a pixie for 5 years - I couldn't be happier.  These long locks need a chop chop.  So. EXCITED.

Go out.  Live up the weekend.

10 comments:

  1. CHOP CHOP CHOP!!! I say go for it! I think you would look great with more blonde in your hair, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I'm obsessed with this outfit and need those shoes. GO BLONDE and chop away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO IT! You could totally pull it off, also this outfit is too fab for words. love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change is good especially for the new season.
    Love your jacket.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look and shoes,
    Ciao
    Nicky

    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!