Real World

 Today was my first day in what they call the real world.  The world of the 9-5.  And I sorta loved it.  Helps out big time that it's in Milwaukee's Third Ward, close to the Public Market - a super fun area downtown.  I'm working at the Hudson Business Lounge {which is also a coffee/wine bar woot woot!}  doing social media and helping people network.  I also found out today that apparently there's a dress code.  And it involves black, white and grey - so I was out.  Whoops ;)
 Shirt J.Crew Factory, Pants H&M, Shoes Urban Outfitters, Necklace J.Crew, Arm Candy Michael Kors/Madewell

Yesterday I went a bit blonder.  I was just really wanting more of the white blonde, so naturally I went to Dawn Marie at Samson and Delilah.  She. Is. The. Best.  Her salon is the cutest little space and I always want to stay longer.  Best in MKE, in my personal opinion.
{Check out the last time I visited her here...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!