So Last Year

Last Fall I was 100% obsessed with the print of these pants.  {I even got a dress in the same print - I'm sure you'll see it again soon ;)}  And somehow, with cooler breezes blowing, I feel the same obsession with them coming again.  Which means I chose wisely last year. {Yesssss}
On that note... All you Milwaukee J.Crew lovers come shop with me tonight (6-8pm) at the Mayfair Mall J.Crew.  It's becoming a fan favorite to stop in, grab a treat/beverage, take a #selfie and hashtage #jcrewstylesessions - all while checking out the amazing Fall Collection! Plus 25% off $150 or more!
{Spoiler Alert - there's a ton of leather detail going on this Fall! My faves... 1 / 2 / 3 }
Shirt J.Crew (on sale now!), Pants J.Crew (old), Necklace J.Crew, Shoes DSW, Glasses Urban Outfitters

Also, my girl Molly {Heart of a Blonde} is in the running for winning the H&M 50 States of Fashion contest!  Make sure you go here and vote for her!  Search Mollyrasmussen and click on her absolutely adorable look.

5 comments:

  1. so so cute girl! i still love those pants :) gorgeous!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa girl you are cuuuute! i LOVE the hair cut and those pants are wild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Love the Necklace :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing in that outfit!

    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit has so much personality, it is fresh, playful, quirky, beautiful, and the best thing that is all you, love when clothes are a reflection of the person wearing them!
    Simona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!