'Sup Bro

T.G.I.F. 
I couldn't be more thrilled that it's Friday.  First week at a new job, while pulling some 10 hours days with the kids {slash mega tear leaving those little cuties}.  I couldn't have a better end to the week than having my brother 100%, totally surprise me.  He's an Army boy based in Washington {after I left Seattle, go figure} about to head to Korea for a bit.  I'm so honored that he came to see me before he left. Means the world to me.
{Isn't he such a stud - yes or yes?}
Dress Handed Down, Belt J.Crew, Boots Old Navy, Watch Michael Kors

We're headed to Chicago for the weekend to meet up with an old Seattle pal.  Double whammy of awesomeness.  The bro, and old pal, an amazing city.  Heck yes, we heart Labor Day.
Hope your long weekend is filled with amazingness as well!

8 comments:

  1. cute dress!!! you are so pretty!! yay labor day!!!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress :) and love your smile.

    new post
    http://kaika85.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adorable!
    i just started a new job as well so i completely hear you on being happy it's the weekend.

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing dress! wow, korea :)
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in this dress!

    I hope you visit my blog: http://spiked-soul.blogspot.com/

    Have a nice day!
    Elwira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute dress on you, love the pop of yellow with the belt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!