B Dub

 Not going to lie, I'm already a little over my black and white dress code.  I might have thrown in a purple pencil skirt this week.  I've never realized how much I love wearing color.  However, I was pretty excited about this little outfit.  Leather skirt and mirrored sunnies with the typical preppy white shirt and oxford shoes - nice little mix if I do say so myself.  My other love is mixing brown and black.  They just go so perfectly together and somehow make me feel rebellious.
(Shirt J.Crew, Skirt Forever21, Shoes DSW, Necklace J.Crew, Sunnies Knockaround, Watch Michael Kors)

I guess this weekend is my first weekend offically off.  Without a travel or family excuse, but just off because I have have a big girl job. {Don't worry, you'll find me at J.Crew next Saturday for a mini shift - can't give that one up!}  But I am about to uber revel in just sitting on my couch for mulipule hours this weekend.  And the amazing hubs scheduled me a massage.  Love that man.  He's made me dinner every night.  He made sure I had Mike's Hard Lemonade.  He cleaned the house. He even bought me a new bike.  I am beyond spoiled.  What a guy.  
#beyondblessed

5 comments:

  1. Love love love your skirt !
    A leather skirt is a must for Fall.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a pleasure visiting your blog, love preppy edgy outfits!
    Simona Lake&Moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt! It's perfect!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Ps: ENTER MY GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A PAIR OF INVITO BOOTS WORTH 100 EUROS!
    Bekijk ook eens mijn training/food blog: FITSTERS IN LAW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!