Contrast

 Ah, the contrast blazer... 
I couldn't be more obsessed.  Comfiest thing EVER.  And they're cut a bit bigger this year, so go down a size. {AANNDD check out this necklace ON SALE!}  Not going to lie, the necklace will more than likely make another appearance on the blog this week.  Fair warning.
Blazer J.Crew, Tee J.Crew, Pants J.Crew, Shoes Forever21, Necklace J.Crew

This past weekend was crazy and amazing.  I couldn't be more glad to be back in my own bed.  Kell and I have decided we're vacationed out.  We are so ready to just hunker down until Thanksgiving and relax, work and enjoy fall in MKE.  But don't get me wrong.  Kansas was amazing.  I was loving 100 plus degree weather and seeing the fam {and my gorgeous new bride of a sister in law} and my besties.  Such a great weekend.  You'll see more of it this week ;)
Good luck on your Monday - I know I'll need it...

3 comments:

  1. super cute blazer!! love the outfit! you look great!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun vacation! As for me, I'm pretty sick of 100 degree weather down here in Texas haha! Love that blazer by the way!

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!