Flaring Up

 I am holding onto {for dear life} to summer.  Part of me is so obsessed with all things Fall, but there is a massive part of me clinging to mirrored shades, neon pops of color and open-toed shoes.  Fall will be here before we know it and we'll be all bundled cozy.  For now, let me keep my summer vibes.
{And how amazing are these natural sun flares!?}
 
Shirt J.Crew (similar on sale), Skirt Forever21, Shoes Payless, Necklace J.Crew, Sunnies H&M

This post is coming to you from Kansas {the pictures are from the great state of WI earlier this week but I am physically in Kansas}, getting ready to celebrate my brother and his super cute fiance's wedding.  I'm so excited for them to start this new journey of life together and to experience all the amazingness of marriage {and to realize how selfish they are muhaha}.  I'm also more than thrilled to see my cute little preggo sister.  This is her third child, yet the FIRST time I will ever see her with a baby belly.  How.  How does that happen!?  I'm going to rub that belly till she hits me ;)
Yea for family!  Yea for new beginnings and new life!
{I may also have to find time to hit up Madewell... we're deprived here in Wisconisn.}

6 comments:

  1. You are adorable! I love this outfit and I loveeeee your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you really need to hit up Madewell...it's amaze! Have fun with your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same, hanging on! Great sunglasses girl!
    Simona Lake&Moon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

    Love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the necklace with this shirt, such a great and eye-catching combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit! that shirt! the necklace! the shoes!
    xo Charlotte - Aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!