Going Bananas

 I have never, ever, ever shopped at Banana Republic before in my life.  I had maybe set foot in a store twice before.  Then, one lovely lady changed my life by offering me a Friend's and Family Discount coupon.  Cha-Ching.  This little skirt and leather trimmed tee came home with me.  
On uber discount.  Hello, love.
 Shirt Banana Republic, Skirt Banana Republic, Jacket J.Crew Factory, Shoes Payless, Hair Clip J.Crew, Watch Michael Kors, Sunnies H&M, Bag H&M

One amazing perk at working at the Hudson Business Lounge is that my good pal Molly {from Heart of a Blonde} happens to work out of the space.  Now I get to see her everyday!  Which also mean swapping of outfit pictures - whooowee!  But really, I had such a hard time picking because she did such a stellar job.  What a gem.

2 comments:

Thanks for the love!