Singin In The Rain

 Can I just talk about how great this weekend was?  Even if I didn't get to lay out.  I'm slowly embracing the Fall feeling - layering is always a fun little challenge to me.  What can I wear with what - what is too much?  Nothing like a jacket over a sweater over a dress.  Ok, hello Fall.
 (Dress H&M, Sweater Madewell, Jacket Urban Outfitters, Boots Old Navy, Necklace Forever21, Watch Michael Kors)

So all day Sunday I spent cooking meals for the week, baking treats, grocery shopping and cleaning.  And it felt awesome.  As Midwest cheesy as this may sound to some, I know that I am, without a doubt, ment to be a stay-at-home mom.  And I cannot wait until that day.  Sometimes I feel like I am just striving, striving and working way too hard at things I just don't really feel like I'm supposed to be doing.  I just have to accept that, until the time comes, I need to learn to be content where God has put me - and have an attitude He can work with - until it is time to pop out those little kiddos and be a full time homemaker.  That day will be glorious. 
Until then.  I just need to focus on the present.  On where I'm at.  Be of some use.

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable) Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you have such a cute smile! And this striped sweater is lovely! Very nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honored to know you - priorities is what it's all about, and you have them and much much more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!