Bumps in the Road

 Funny story about this outfit.  We were driving to church Sunday morning and I was drinking my coffee out of an open cup.  If you know Milwaukee streets, you know this is a terrible idea. 
Naturally.  Coffee all the down the front of me.  ON WHITE SHORTS.  I begged Kell to turn around so I could change.  He said something silly like it was a learning lesson for me - church isn't about my outfit.  It's about God.  Ok. Ok.  Needless to say, my bag was strategically placed all morning.
 

 (Blazer J.Crew, Shirt Thrift, Shorts J.Crew, Booties Old Navy, Bag Thrifted, Watch WalMart, Sunnies Forever21)

Well.
That's really all I have for today.  Whoop whoop two more of work!

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, those husbands really come through sometimes to put us in our place! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!