Easy, Peasy Breezy

 Let me tell you.  I love an easy breezy outfit.  Throw on a flow-y top with a pair of black skinnies and an fun pair of shoes- easy, peasy, good-to-go.  And not going to lie, this phone case kind of makes me feel a little bad ass.  Who knew J.Crew would throw a little edge in this fall?
(Shirt Forever21, Jeans UrbanOutfitters, Shoes Forever21, Phone Case J.Crew, Watch Michael Kors)

So I did it. I did a post every day this week.  It was for sure, a bit more work, but I thought it went well.  However, I'll probably stick to the 3-4 range, unless I'm feeling uber motivated.  But thanks for tagging along and making comments.  You readers are just the best.  And great news!
It's Friday.
Heck. Yes.
Sooooo I signed up on Wednesday to run a marathon on Sunday.  Not going to lie- I'm freaking out a little.  I haven't remotely trained for that kind of distance {I did a 15 miler like, 3 weeks ago, and that my furthest in quite a chunk of time}.  Needless to say, I'm not expecting a PR out of this.  I'm just praying for under 4 hours {and that's really testing God}.
A runner buddy told me this.  "Just do it.  One foot in front of the other."  So that's what I'm chanting for 26.2 miles.  At the same time, I'm kind of excited to see how it goes.  To be honest, training for a marathon has probably been why I haven't done one in the past year and a half.  It's so time consuming.  It's a total commitment and lifestyle.  Sometimes it takes the joy out of running for me.  While I'm always in half marathon shape - full shape is a bit more, and I'm just hoping I have the mental power to fight my body through this.
I may call in sick Monday.  Anywho- here goes nothin!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute comfy outfit, loving the shoes. Good luck on Sunday!!! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. :)

    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome. I'm hoping to run a marathon within the next two years! Good luck! Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top!!

    www.hugswishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im running lakefront too! And i sprained my ankle at the beginning of training so I never ran more that 13 so it sounds like were in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!