Fall Lovin

 It has been ages - maybe ever - since I've owned a simple white top.  I'm not gonna lie, something about it made me feel great {or maybe that was just the fact that I didn't get it dirty?}.  And how can you not feel like fall itself in army green, burnt orange and dark gold?  Ya do.
 (Shirt Forever21, Pants J.Crew, Shoes Urban Outfitters, Necklace H&M)

Last week my mother in law, Mamma C, came for a short little visit.  This was the first time I've not been able to get off work at a moments notice {or even leave early...}.  Welcome to the real world, psh.  However, Kellen left for Dallas for biz so it was just her and I and one great outdoor mall.  We might be in slight trouble with our hubs {mainly Poppa C, really...}.  It was just fun to spend time with her and play dress up.  The bonding that happens in stores is nothing to be rivaled... ;)

{PS, because I knew you were wondering... This is where I try to eat lunch everyday - if someone doesn't beat me too the picnic table in the sun.  It's my happy place basically}

3 comments:

  1. so cute, i love the little olive pants!

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shoes & Necklace! Well you look great in the whole thing.
    Patterned Love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!