Leaf Play

 It's that time of year when the leaves go crunch crunch and I almost can't stop myself from jumping in piles of leaves {counteractive to the hub's hard work}.  My backyard is transformed from a weird surban looking space to a wonderland.  And I can't stop wearing black and burgundy.  AANNDD once you put this dress on, you won't stop wearing it.  H&M FTW big time on this little knit number.
(Dress H&M, Sweater Forever21, Boots Old Navy, Necklace Forever21, Sunnies Forever21)

 Even though I'm a shortie, I can never help myself from wearing potentially hindering lengths.  This may not be the best look on me, but I love that it's not a maxi and I can still show my little booties off.  Also, if you haven't checked this chic out... Kimbrilee {of The Native} totally rocked this dress on her blog last week.  Beat me to the punch girlfriend.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this outfit with the sweater!! That's such a perfect combo. I am now on the hunt for that sweater at F21. The best.

    Thanks for the shout-out!!! I appreciate it :) can't wait to meet up soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!