Pure and Simple

 If there's one thing Monday calls for {in my book} it's a comfy sweater and flats.  The longer I'm in the whole 8-5 gig, the more I casual it up on Mondays and Fridays.  And this sweater is no exception.  It's been on repeat. The gray days of this fall haven't exactly been super inspiring either.  I've found myself gravitating to darker colors again.  {Hence the force of neon on the shoe}
 (Sweater Forever21, Shirt J.Crew, Jeans Urban Outfitters, Flats Forever21, Earrings Forever21, Glasses Firmoo)

This weekend was quite a mix of emotion for me.  One of my best, best, best friends was in town.  It was so great to shop and chat with her.  And have a two hour coffee date that began in a cry-fest on my part.  This girl is such an amazing listener and beyond encouraging.  Such a blessing.  There is something about an old pal that really eases the soul and helps me to process life.  Between all of this, Kellen and I hosted our annual Halloween party {well, let's be honest, KELLEN hosted - he decorated, cooked, shopped, and even made my costume for me}.  I'm sure there will be pictures up at some point.  It was so fun to dress up with old and new pals.  Something about a costume just makes me feel like a kid.  And I love it.

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!