Sporty Spice

 We all know that sports have slowly worked their way into fashion.  And I love it.  Being a bit of a jock at heart, I love that I can pair a baseball tee and sneak {wedges} with a pencil skirt and still look on trend as well as to the 9-5. 
And yes, I was Sporty Spice for Halloween in 7th grade {because middle schoolers need candy too}
 (Tee J.Crew, Skirt Forever21, Shoes Forever21, Necklace Forever21, Glasses Urban Outfitters)

I have come to really, really, really {emphasis on really} cherish the weekends.  They help me keep my sanity - and give me time to blog.  There is truly nothing more I love recently than just sitting on my couch.  Firday night Kellen's flight didn't get in until 11pm and this girl was planted on the couch with some wine and Season 6 of Gossip Girl.  I really just needed those few hours.  
And boy howdy it was goooood.

5 comments:

  1. I agree! I am worthless on a Friday night. I need time to mentally unload from the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too cute girl!
    love those glasses :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No judgment here. I was Scary Spice sophomore year of high school. Haha.

    I'm still not sure how I feel about sneaker wedges, but those are kind of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS is fantastic!! totally loving this look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!