Swish Swishy

 If there's one thing I've learned, it's that an oxford is the most versatile piece.  Really.  I wore it just last week here, and took it this week under this little taffeta number. {Yes, the reality is, sometimes I wear things a couple times in a row... happens to the best of us} And am I the only blogger that really goes back and forth with getting rid of pieces or hanging on for the long haul?  This dress I got like, two years ago.  It doesn't even fit that well yet I can't bring myself to throw it out.  It's swishy.
 
 (Shirt Thrifted, Dress Forever21, Shoes Forever21, Necklace J.Crew, Watch Timex, Sunnies Forever21, Nails J.Crew FACE Stockholm)

Real Talk.  
I love how acessories really play up the basics.  This shirt and dress solo... Yawn-fest.  I love the pop the necklace, sunnies and nails - total Fall fun added.  And really, you could wear this outfit almost year-round and mix up the accessories to make it seasonally appropriate.  How genius are accessories.


3 comments:

  1. SO adorable! i would have never thought to put an oxford under a dress! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we basically wore the same thing yesterday, didn't we? Dress over a button-up with a statement necklace. It's such a great way to layer yet kind of an unexpected combination. Your necklace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an adorable look!

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!