Wino

A few weeks ago I met a lovely lady named Kate of Le Bash.  She happens to be an great photographer and I happen to be lucky enough for her to practice on.  I still can't get over these pictures.  Girl did good.  I wanted to get a little more dressed up for her, so out came my oh-so-fall snow cat dress from last year.  Something about it always makes me want to pair it with a deep red wine color.  
{Last seen here - funny what a difference a year can make...}
 
 
(Dress J.Crew, Tights J.Crew, Necklace H&M, Earrings NYC Boutique, Shoes Payless, Bag H&M)

This weekend was so great.  As are all weekends are that involve zero work.  Saturday I didn't leave my couch until 1pm.  I even got to be a little domestic and made Cheesy Veggie Chowder with bread bowls as well as chili and cinnamon rolls on Sunday.  Oh- and of course a loaf of pumpkin bread loaded with chocolate chips {thank you Trader Joe's}.  Yes it's officially soup weather.  And thank goodness for Pinterest.  Bring on the comfort food.
 

5 comments:

  1. aw! i'm addicted to leopard pattern and this dress is fantastic!! i love this abstract animal print and the lengths is perfect for every day and even for a night outfit :) wonderfil.
    wish you a wonderful day! best wishes and come visit me on www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the print of that dress! leopard is always a fav!!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorge! And funny that I can see where I work in the background of one of these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those pictures are stunning!!!!
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!