Blustery Business

 Please ignore the weird hair and crazy flowing - it's been ridiculously windy recently.  
I adore this dress.  Good old H&M.  They really know how to make my faves.  Toss a chambray under it and add a little bling, perfect dress down. {Dressed up seen here}
 (Dress H&M, Shirt J.Crew, Necklace Forever21, Boots Thrifted, Earrings Forever21)

This past weekend was a fairly busy weekend - and we had anticipated a slow one.  But let me tell you, I couldn't be more blessed.  Friday night I grabbed happy hour with a blogger pal I've really come to cherish, then headed to a charity event with 3 of the most dear-to-me women {and their hubs} in Milwaukee.  Saturday a pal stopped over for a little styling session and Sunday I sat in the most cozy living room watching a friend's 1 year old twins run around and giggle like crazy.  It seems like overnight I have made such amazing, insightful, wise, hilarious, inspiring and stylish friends.
Sometimes I still can't get over it.
A girl just needs her girls and my cup runneth over.  {Woop-whoop!}

Photos by Kate Weinstein

2 comments:

  1. super cute! btw love your pictures!! the editing and shots are great! what camera do you use and what editing program?

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!