Perfect Timing

 I'm trying really hard not to wear shorts and tights non-stop.  It's officially the perfect weather for it {although when we took these photos last Monday, it happened to be the first snow here in MKE} and it's always the perfect time, in my opinion, for a slouchy, uber comfy outfit.  Molly and I were talking about our go-to outfits, and my go-to indeed involves big, flowy sweaters.  
Especially on a Monday.
(Sweater J.Crew, Shorts Forever21, Belt Forever 21, Tights J.Crew, Boots Old Navy, Necklace H&M)

Seriously though.  Molly and I have such a blast snapping pics with Kate on our lunch breaks.  Always tons of giggles.  

Here's to a great, easy peasy {PLEASE} Monday.  This past weekend Kell and I took a little weekend get-away to Chicago to hang with one of my besties and a pal from Seattle.  It was a weekend full of food, coffee, more food, laughs, live music, relaxing to the max and storms {uh, tornado warning and spotting!? - nothing a great brunch can't fix}.  The more I hang in Chi, the more I really do just love it and am charmed by it.  I feel so lucky to have it only a short drive away. 

Photos by Kate Weinstein

4 comments:

  1. Those photos of you guys in the snow. They are just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the shorts with the tights, I gotta try this myself sometime!!! And the photos with Molly are so so cute!!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Outfit :)

    em-rollercoaster.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!