Red Cup Sucker

 I'm a total sucker.  Last week I spent $4 {FOUR DOLLARS!!!!} on an 8oz americano.  The sad thing is, I didn't walk away when the crabby barista rang it up.  I love Starbucks as much as the next girl, but charging 60 cent for one pump of peppermint and 60 MORE cents for a splash of soy milk!?  Out of control.  Being an ex-Starbucks employee I know this was uncalled for.  And yes, I did give her a little glare as I handed over my card.  Those baristas have power.  And they know it.
 (Shirt J.Crew, Cardi J,Crew, Pants J,Crew, Shoes Forever 21, Sunnies H&M, Earrings J.Crew)

I won't lie to you.  There are some days I wish someone would just tell me what to wear.  Sometimes I get a little tired of trying to mix and match my wardrobe.  I get bored with what I have.  I get lazy.  I just want an easy day where someone else picks out my outfit.  On days like this, I end up in black pants and a black cardi with my favorite shirt under.  That's just how it is in reality sometimes.

{and I probably sound like a total brat in this entire post.  I apologize. #mylifeissohard psh.}



6 comments:

  1. Ha! Definitely sounds like #firstworldproblems .... happens to me too. I think it's that time of the year where everyone hates what they have in their own closet! (or maybe it's just me). I agree with the whole Starbucks situation. It's insane how much they charge for a specialty drink. That's why I always try to stick with my plain coffee from home. Bored sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey I'm with you on that. If stylist were free these days I would have one at my beck and call. You did well though with this look.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun little kicks!
    perfect for the holidays.

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I must say I love your sneakers, what a pop of gold!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!