So Boxy

 This. Sweater.  
Potentially the most cozy, comfy thing I've found.  Actually I didn't even find it.  My sweet mother-in-law was shopping with me and, not having luck with it, she passed it to me.  I died.  I've worn it so much already.  And for $20 a pop - clearly worth it. I probably need it in every color.
(Sweater H&M, Shirt Thrifted, Skirt J.Crew Factory, Shoes Target)

I often joke that I love shapeless things.  This means that I look like a complete box at times.  Especially when I add a flat bootie to it.  I'm not really helping myself out.  But here's the thing - I love it and I really don't care.  One girl I stalk daily, Alicia of Cheetah Is The New Black, just does her thing.  Usually in more relaxed {and often boxier} looks.  I've been attmeping to nail my style {Or at least just figure it out a bit} and I came to the conclusion that she is currently my fave.  
So there's that...  

Photos by Kate Weinstein

7 comments:

Thanks for the love!