Sweatshirt Tux

 It's officially that time of year that I start wearing black and gray basically everyday.  I'm not sure I even saw the sun once last week but don't get me wrong, it feels like Seattle and I love that, and well, when getting cozy, I love black and gray.  This little J.Crew shirt is no exception.  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it.  Hello.  Sweat shirt with a button-up mixed in.  Only my two faves.  Sold.
(Sweater J.Crew, Short F21, Tights J.Crew, Shoes Payless, Earrings H&M)

Another thing I love about fall is a good shorts/tights combo.  Always a fave.  Let me tell you something, I swear by J.Crew's tights.  I have had this black pair for 2 years and just now they're starting to rip in the toe.  And they're TTHHIICCKK.  These things keep my legs cozier than any tight I've ever put on.  Just so you know.

Photos by Kate Weinstein 

4 comments:

  1. what a cute top!
    and it looks so cozy :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute cute cute cute CUTE!!! Love that sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This outfit is just too cute!

    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Falling in love with the tuxedo shirt! I need to adapt more menswear into my closet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!