Who's That Chic

 Recently I've been obsessed with all things leather.  And fall seems to be my season for inner roar, as I also obsess over leopard.  It makes me feel like some sort of sassy lady in my leather and leopard.  And secretly, I love it.  I guess it makes me feel tough and sassy and puts a little swag in my step.
Better yet, I found this coat last Black Friday for $12, yes TWELVE dollars.  Double score.
 
(Sweater J.Crew, Skirt Forever21, Shoes Urban Outfitters, Coat Forever21, Necklace J.Crew, Sunnies Forever21)

I wore this last Thursday, just as Molly posted THIS.  Apparently we are on the same wavelength.  She walked into work and was like, "Whoa.  Did you read my blog post?!" 
Samsies.
That girl.  I just love being around her.  Always someone to vent to, eat cupcakes with, give/get a little encouraging from and plan happy hour rendezvous with.  Every girl needs that during the 9-5.  For sure get's me through on the roughest of days.

Photos by Kate Weinstein

1 comment:

  1. wow, i can't believe you got that coat for $12! it is amazing. every girl needs a leopard print coat in her life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!