Athletic Moves And Such

 I'm not going to lie to you; these little leather leggings have been my Saturday uniform.  I can't stop and I won't stop.  I wore them Black Friday shopping in Texas last week, and well, we all know leggings are always a great choice when quickly moving and making athletic moves to snag items before someone else can even think about it...  Right.
(Shirt J.Crew, Sweater Forever21, Leggins Forever21, Shoes Urban Outfitters, Bag H&M, Sunnies Forever21)

I mostly took picture of my adorable nephews and niece while in Texas so really, this is all I have to show for the trip since the sister is rather private and highly prefers her children to not be in the intrawebs.  
I only wish I could be rocking leggings today.  After not working for 6 days - this could be one rough week.  At least there are parties and galas to look forward to {like this one -will I see you MKE girls?!}.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! I love your earrings as well! :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!