Bosom Buds Take Christmas

This past year {like, 8 month really} Kellen and I have connected with some really amazing people here in Milwaukee.  I started by stalking Shelly after seeing her at church and then J.Crew - clearly my kind of girl.  Then Kell and I made friends with Megan and Chris through another set of friends.  Through Shelly and Ryan came Jamie and Joe.  I call these my bosom coffee girls.  They talk me through life, sharing tears and laughs.  Meg and Chris hosted a Christmas party over the weekend and not only did she blow our minds with amazing decor {hello Carl the reindeer made out of CARDBOARD}, but with their most gracious open arms.  Such a warm place.  I didn't even get to bed until 12.  {That's saying a lot for this grandma.}


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh what a fun party! carl is so awesome {did she make that herself?!?!} and i love that one of the guests was playing the violin! it sounds like you met a really wonderful group of people :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute table decor!!!! love it!! looks like you had fun!!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling photos, and what a good-looking group of people! Glad you were able to make it out so late – I constantly face the same issue. My bed and the thought of sleep is just irresistible.

    Xo, lily on fillmore

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!