Feelin Festive

 Last week I was chatting about Holiday parties and getting dressed up.  AND giving away a pair of Tickets to the WGirls Hope For The Holidays gala.  Great news, I have a winner winner chicken dinner!  Allie, girl be watching your inbox!  Don't worry, you can still purchase tickets HERE.
(Earrings, Necklace- coming soon!, Bracelet)

Really, what better way to jazz up a holiday look than with Lizzibeth gems?  I'm still dying over all the bling in the party outfit.  PS- have you ever had pink champagne?  Maybe I'm just a little late on the bus here, but boy howdy, is it ever TASTY.  Good thing it's the season for bubbly.
Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Hey cutie! Hope you're well! Miss you and love seeing you here:) where's the sparkly shirt from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah girl I miss you!! Hope your birthday was great!! It's Jcrew a couple years ago but currently at Jcrew factory (and 50% off!)

      Delete
  2. You look really lovely! I really like the dress. SO prettty!!!!! :O
    Love from Jasmine @ rabbit-wood.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!