From The Boys

 I love these jeans.  Kellen hates them.  Apparently they are in no way flattering {I might have bought them four years ago and they happen to be two sizes too big now- which in a boyfriend jean, well, that's big}.  However, I cannot ever ever ever stop wearing them.  Seemed fitting to  throw in a flannel I happened to find in the little boys section at J.Crew.  In an attempt to look like a girl - heels and bling.  Works every time. {PS, I'm a little obsessed with this Madewell phone case. Just a bit.}
 
 (Shirt J.Crew Factory, Jeans H&M, Shoes Payless, Necklace J.Crew Factory, Sunnies H&M, iPhone Case Madewell)

Sunday's sermon is just sticking with me this week.  Pastor Paul {of Epikos Church} was talking about when God spoke to Saul and he became Paul.  How Paul sat for three days on considered the Lord and what decision he was making and how it would change his life.  Pastor Paul also read from Ephesians 3:14 - about how infinite God's love is.  It's one of those things that you hear over and over in church, yet how often do we take the time to really ponder it?  That's been my challenge to myself this week.  Instead of going to God to ask and present my issues and concerns {and whine} - actually stop.  Take time to reflect on is love.  How vast and amazing it is.  How great He is.  I want to know more about Him.  To be more like Him.  Why not start by pondering Him instead of always talking about me, me, me - the one I want to be less like? 

3 comments:

  1. Love that you are shopping in the men's section... I recently did that too at Target! :) And what a great reminder to praise God for his infinite love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice Outfit, you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesssss......I LOVE these jeans too! Have a pair just like em' myself:) and the heels and flannel are Fabby!
    My favorite things
    : The juxtapoaition of girly and Boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!